Wisconsin Family Child Care Association (WFCCA) Partnership
As a family child care provider, you get double the benefits when you become a WECA member.
Because you're a family child care provider, when you become a WECA member you can also become a member of the Wisconsin Family Child Care Association (WFCCA) at no extra cost.
As a member of both organizations you’ll get discounts to multiple conferences, invitations to special events, access to member-only resources, and more!
Here’s how it works:
Your WECA membership lets you choose a local chapter when you join. Instead of selecting a local chapter based on where you live, you can select WFCCA as your chapter. Through this unique partnership, you will have full access to both statewide organizations, all through the single price of your WECA membership. Become a WECA/WFCCA member today >>
Two associations, one community, and countless benefits. All for Wisconsin’s family child care providers.
In addition to all WECA member benefits, through the WFCCA you’ll receive:
- Reduced registration to the WFCCA Annual Conference (over 15 hours of continuing education)
- Access to the members-only section on the WFCCA website
- Invitations to networking events for WFCCA members
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to all past newsletters on the WFCCA website
Choosing WFCCA as your local chapter is easy—simply select “Wisconsin at-large (61000)” when you register for your membership. Register today >>
About the Wisconsin Family Child Care Association:
The Wisconsin Family Child Care Association, WFCCA, is a statewide non-profit organization of family child care providers and supporters. It was formed to provide support, resources, education, and communication to the profession.
The goal of WFCCA, as stated on their website, is to help maintain the high quality of care that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development of children by:
- Promoting the awareness of family child care as a viable choice in child care.
- Promoting awareness of the professionalism of family child care.
- Providing an opportunity for input into laws concerning children.
- Providing a statewide information/assistance network.
- Providing an opportunity for involvement, support, and communication with others.
WFCCA provides the following services:
- Peer Support
- Political Advocacy
- Impact on Regulation
- Education and Training Availability
Remember, choosing WFCCA as your local chapter is easy—simply select “Wisconsin at-large (61000)” when you register for your membership. Register today >>