Milwaukee Child Care Training & Courses
WECA Milwaukee offers trainings on the following topics:
- Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards (WMELS)
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire (Download a free resource sheet)
- Family & group child care business practices
- Pyramid Model for Social Emotional Competence
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP) and much more!
DID YOU KNOW? WECA can customize a training for your program. For more information please call Carrie Holden in the WECA Milwaukee office at 414-988-7321.
Other resources for Milwaukee child care providers:
- Free Professional Development Counseling. learn more >>
- Learn about creating your “Journey to Quality” in child care. learn more >>
- Discover training opportunities at the WECA Annual Conference. learn more >>
Milwaukee WECA Membership
Learn about becoming a WECA Member here and get involved in the Milwaukee AEYC, WECA's local affiliate in the Milwaukee region. When you become a WECA Member, you get three memberships in one: NAEYC, WECA, and the Milwaukee AEYC. learn more >>
For more information about WECA trainings in Milwaukee:WECA Milwaukee316 North Milwaukee St. Suite 410
Milwaukee, WI 53202