Eligibilities now expanded to Registry Level 7 and 8!
Earn more as you grow!
REWARD Wisconsin stipends increase as your Registry Level increases. The stipend amount is designed to grow with you throughout your career. Think of REWARD Wisconsin as the bonus paycheck that recognizes your hard work, year after year.
Earning a REWARD stipend
To be eligible for a REWARD Wisconsin stipend, you'll have proven your dedication to the field by meeting the following requirements:
- Employed by a certified or licensed family child care program, licensed child care center, or any Head Start program
- Work at least 20 hours per week
- Work at least 5% of their time in an early childhood classroom, either directly with children or in supervision and support of staff
- Live and/or work in the state of Wisconsin
- Earn $16.50 dollars an hour or less
- Must be in good standing with the T.E.A.C.H.® Early Childhood Scholarship Program
- Have worked at your present employer for 3 current and continuous years
- Have 6 years of experience in regulated child care programs as documented by the Registry.
- Registry Level 7 or above on The Registry.
- Participants at Registry Level 7, 8, 9, and 10 must also commit to continuing their education. e.g. participants must complete 3 ECE credits during their 12-month REWARD agreement. More details here.
- Participants at Registry Level 11 or above do not need to meet this requirement.
Ready to Apply?
Choose the application that matches your work setting: