NEW Online REWARD Application
Welcome to the Online REWARD Application. This is a very new feature on our website, so thank you for being one of the first to use our online application. If you have any questions during this process:
Try our new live chat feature below (available during regular business hours)
Call us: Madison Area: 608-729-1049
Statewide: 800-783-9322, ext. 7249
¡También disponible en español!
Employee or Owner of a Group Child Care Program Online Application
Family Child Care Provider Online Application
Tips for successfully applying online
- Please be ready to complete all parts of the application. If you have all your information at your fingertips, the online application should take less than 10 minutes.
- If you can’t finish the application in one sitting, you will be able to save your progress and come back. You will need to enter your email address and create a password to save a draft. You will need to be responsible for remembering your own password; REWARD staff will not be able to look it up to remind you.
- You may want to review a copy of the REWARD application ahead of time so that you can see what kinds of information you will need and what kinds of items you will need to have ready. You can view the REWARD application here: Group Child Care Program Employee or Owner Application | Family Child Care Provider Application
You will need:
- A valid email that you check regularly. The confirmation and any updates about your application will come to this email, and you don’t want to miss anything that we might send you.
- A valid email for your Program Representative that they check regularly. (Note: this is only necessary if you work at a Group Child Care Program). After you submit your application, a copy will be emailed to your Program Representative. They will need to review the application and approve it. It will not be officially submitted to the REWARD Program until your Program Representative approves your application. After you submit your part of the application, you will want to contact your Program Representative to let them know an email with your REWARD application will be coming and will need their immediate attention.
- Your Registry ID number. It is located on your Registry Certificate or on your Registry Card.
- Your Program’s License Number and / or Provider and Location number. Your Program’s License is required to be posted at your program, so you can find the license number on it. Your Program Representative can also provide you with this info. A provider and location number is also located on your program’s license; however, your Program Representative can also provide it.
- To upload income verification documents. The income verification should be saved on your computer. The easiest way to get them ready is to scan them, and save the file somewhere on your computer. The file will need to be a PDF, a JPG, or a Tiff image. You will be able to upload as many documents as you need, however, try to save your income verification as one document, rather than multiple smaller ones. It will be easier to upload.