Good news about T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Wisconsin,
it's now more affordable.
While working with young children, you influence the future. Let us help you further your own education so you can give them your best. T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Wisconsin provides higher education scholarships to professionals who work in regulated early childhood and school age care settings. Since its inception in 1999, T.E.A.CH. has provided more than 7,000 scholarships to over 4,000 early childhood teachers to attend credit-based courses.
The T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Program works to:
- make credit-based education more affordable,
- improve teacher compensation, and
- retain teachers in early childhood settings by making work more rewarding.
You're not in it alone!
As a scholarship recipient, you work in partnership with your sponsoring program and T.E.A.C.H. to pay for and complete college credits. Employers choose to participate in T.E.A.C.H. because of the program's many benefits.
T.E.A.C.H. has been shown to:
- enhance educational qualifications of child care professionals
- reduce the costs of staff turnover
- increase teacher commitment
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Wisconsin is a licensed program of Child Care Services Association, North Carolina and is funded by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families.