Child Care Training in Wisconsin
Training Icons Key
- Spanish Training
- YoungStar Training
WECA can customize a training for your program. For more information please call Jeanne Labana in the WECA Milwaukee office at 414-988-7333 email@example.com
NEW: Free Online Training: Healthy Bites: A Wisconsin Guide for Improving Childhood Nutrition
The Healthy Bites on-line tutorial covers five primary priorities for improving child nutrition in your program: writing a nutrition policy, nutrition for infants and children, supporting healthy eating and planning healthy meals. This tutorial offers concepts and practical applications to enhance the nutrition quality of your early childhood education program, with the primary focus on setting nutrition program goals and implementing best nutrition practices relating to the quality of meals served, the nutrition environment and parent outreach. This tutorial will initiate a change in the way you think about nutrition in a child care setting. This is a Tier 2 training which will provider six hours of Registry credit. Get started today!
Looking for WECA Chapter training events? You will find them under our chapter calendar page.
Winter weather policy In the event of bad weather, please check here for updates. If we need to cancel a training due to weather we will send an email to everyone registered. If we don't receive confirmation from you that you received the email, we will telephone. Trainings will be re-scheduled as soon as possible. If you have questions contact us at the phone/email above. Safe travels!
- Social & Emotional Competence: Pyramid Model Training for Family Child Care Providers (Nov 5 – May 20, 2017 — Madison area)
- Health Insurance Education Session (Monday, December 12, 2016 — Milwaukee)
- Affordable Health Insurance Options for 2017: Exploring options and financial help to pay for health insurance (Monday, January 9, 2017 — Webinar)
- Healthy Bites Overview (Tuesday, January 17, 2017 — Webinar)
- Active Early Overview - Rescheduled (Wednesday, February 1, 2017 — Webinar)
- Active Shooter Response for Child Care Providers (Wednesday, February 15, 2017 — Milwaukee)
- Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards (Mar 6 – Apr 3, 2017 — Milwaukee)
- Strengthening Families (Wednesday, March 15, 2017 — West Allis, WI)
- Down in the Dirt Gardening (Wednesday, June 7, 2017 — Milwaukee, WI)
- Supporting WMELS for Toddlers (Tuesday, July 11, 2017 — Milwaukee, WI)