How Food Program Reimbursement Works
To get reimbursed through the Food Program you must document the foods you served to children in your care.
- Online with CACFP.Net
- CACFP.Net Mobile Web
Just remember: the 5th of every month
The deadline for submitting your information is the 5th of the month following the claim. Example: to get paid for the month of October, submit your information no later than November 5.
Getting started with CACFP.Net
- Recognizes you and loads your data, including currently-enrolled children
- Features an exclusive business module designed to meet YoungStar requirements
- Lets you pre-enroll new children and assigns them an available ID number
- Lets you print or view your monthly claim summary
- Features tools like Meal Planning and Shopping List
- Allows you to print or view your annual food program earnings for tax purposes