Online REWARD Application
Welcome to the Online REWARD Application. This is the fastest and easiest way to submit an application to the REWARD Program. If you have any questions during this process:
Try our live chat feature below (available during regular business hours)
Call us: Madison Area: 608-729-1049
Statewide: 800-783-9322, ext. 7249
¡También disponible en español!
This form should be used only to submit your application online.
This form should be used only to submit your application online. Do not print it out to fill in by hand; it will result in an incomplete application because fields will be missing. If you want an application sent to you to fill out by hand, please request one by contacting REWARD using the contact information above.
Para pedir una solicitud en españnol, por favor llame al 608-729-1049 o contáctenos por correo electrónico a email@example.com.
Tips for successfully applying online:
- Please be ready to complete all parts of the application. If you have all your information at your fingertips, the online application should take less than 10 minutes.
- If you can’t finish the application in one sitting, you will be able to save your progress and come back. You will need to enter your email address and create a password to save a draft. You will need to be responsible for remembering your own password; REWARD staff will not be able to look it up to remind you.
You will need:
- A valid email that you check regularly. The confirmation and any updates about your application will come to this email, and you don’t want to miss anything that we might send you.
- A valid email for your Program Representative that they check regularly. (Note: this is only necessary if you work at a Group Child Care Program). After you submit your application, a copy will be emailed to your Program Representative. They will need to review the application and approve it. It will not be officially submitted to the REWARD Program until your Program Representative approves your application. After you submit your part of the application, you will want to contact your Program Representative to let them know an email with your REWARD application will be coming and will need their immediate attention.
- Your Registry ID number. It is located on your Registry Certificate or on your Registry Card.
- Your Program’s License Number and / or Provider and Location number. You can find this in one of two ways. First, your Program’s License is required to be posted at your program; you can find the license and provider number on it. Second, your Program Representative can also provide the information.
- To upload income verification documents. The income verification should be saved on your computer. The easiest way to get them ready is to scan them, and save the file somewhere on your computer. The file will need to be a PDF, a JPG, or a Tiff image. You will be able to upload as many documents as you need, however, try to save your income verification as one document, rather than multiple smaller ones. It will be easier to upload.