Let’s Get Started!
Call a T.E.A.C.H. counselor at 1-800-783-9322 (Option 3) to learn more about our scholarship program and application process. Check out the free online cost calculator to find out just how affordable going to school can be.
- Check out the different scholarship models.
- Find the application link that best matches your current work setting/role:
> Group Child Care Employee (English)
> Group Child Care Employee (En Español)
> Group Child Care Owner (English)
> Group Child Care Owner (En Español)
> Family Child Care Provider (English)
> Family Child Care Provider (En Español)
To be eligible you must:
- Work a minimum of 25 hours a week directly with children as a teacher, assistant teacher, director or assistant director in a licensed or YoungStar participating group child care program (OR) Work a minimum of 25 hours a week as a family child care provider or family child care employee in a licensed or certified family child care program.*
- Have the support of your sponsoring program
- Have a diploma from an approved high school**, or have earned a GED
- Be employed by your sponsoring program for a minimum of 3 months
- Live and/or work in Wisconsin
- Plan to complete credit-based coursework at a Wisconsin-based college or university
Note: For consideration for fall semester, applications must be received no later than July 1; for spring semester no later than November 1; and for summer no later than April 1.
*For part time programs and programs licensed exclusively to serve school-age children, call a T.E.A.C.H. counselor to determine eligibility.
**Some online high school diplomas are not approved. For information about approved high schools, call 1-800-783-9322 (Option 3)