Investing in Child Care makes (dollars and) sense!
High quality child care is essential for a community that works – and the evidence is there that investing in children’s care makes a difference. You can invest in the Shared Services Network to increase the capacity of our providers and the impact they make each day in the lives of young children and their families.
We are proud of the community relationships and partnerships that are at the heart of our program. Our national, regional, and local partners understand that valuing and supporting child care impacts everyone in the community, grows economic development, and improves health outcomes. We thank everyone who has partnered with us, made investments, and shared their resources. We’d especially like to recognize those partners who have made in-kind or financial gifts, denoted with an asterisk, who have supported this important work.
- Alliance for Early Success*
- Cashton Bank*
- Cashton School District
- Coulee Children’s Center
- Gundersen Health System*
- The Kickapoo Conversations, an initiative of Wisconsin Partners
- La Farge School District
- The Medical College of Wisconsin and the Healthier Wisconsin Partnership Program, and the Healthier Partnerships Program for the initial funding for this project*
- Opportunities Exchange*
- Organic Valley *
- The Registry
- Scenic Bluffs Community Health Centers*
- School District of Hillsboro
- Vernon County Board, Economic Development and Tourism*
- VEDA: Vernon Economic Development Association
- Vernon Memorial Healthcare *
- Viroqua Area Foundation
- Viroqua Area Schools
- Westby Area School District
- Westby Co-op Credit Union *