WECA has long been a leader driving bold change in early care and education in Wisconsin with a focus on service to the early education workforce. As the importance of early childhood education and care increases, WECA's advocacy activities have evolved to support early childhood professionals as well as families, businesses and communities. 

Food Program Change in Provider Info

13 + 10 =

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.