Wisconsin Early Education Shared Services Network
The Wisconsin Early Education Shared Services Network (WEESSN) brings together family and center-based early care and education programs to pool resources and leverage economies of scale. By sharing resources, knowledge, and expertise, child care programs can save time and money. Being a part of a network allows child care programs to be big where big is important (purchasing and resources sharing) while still staying small, where small is everything – providing care and education within the communities they serve, the way they know best. Community partners can learn more about WEESSN and how to engage with our services here.
Child care programs can think of WEESSN as an extra team member who assists with improving programming, decreasing costs and saving time. Our No. 1 goal is to make early educators’ professional lives less stressful.
WEESSN is growing: All regulated family and group child care providers may join for free (see below for levels of participation). We cannot wait to welcome new providers into WEESSN!
Tier 1: Communication
- NEW! FREE access to LegUp enrollment management software to help you handle waitlists, offer online tour booking, and share real-time availability.
- FREE WISER resource site access: Tools, templates, and resources to help you run your business wiser. Created for both family providers and group centers, the site aids in program management, policies, business practices, and curriculum
- FREE job postings through Wisconsin ECE Jobs on 12 employment sites, including Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Google
- Discounted purchasing through Savings4Members at Discount School Supplies, Lakeshore Learning, Kaplan, Childcraft, School Specialty, Ace Hardware, and more
- FREE Professional development – monthly and quarterly sessions on approx. 20 key topics. Trainings are scheduled in the event and early WI Registry credit
- FREE WEESSN Wrap-Up newsletter: Up-to-date information from Department of Children and Families, professional development opportunities, early childhood advocacy updates, and more summarized in easy-to-read language tailored just for you
- Recipes and resources to encourage healthy eating and creative nutrition programming through the WEESSN Farm-to-ECE newsletter
- Educator Assistance Program (EAP) for ALL early childhood educators who work in a WEESSN member child care program – and their family/household members. It offers 100% confidential access to mental health counseling, crisis support, legal and financial consultation, HR coaching, and much more. Learn more here or watch the orientation video.
Tier 2: Cooperation
All Tier 1 services, plus:
FREE virtual coaching: WEESSN Tier 2 Coaches are available to answer questions and provide resources for you
FREE Docs by Phone: Mental/physical health support
FREE registration for the annual WECA Conference (1 per program)
FREE virtual professional development
FREE 6-month introduction to Early Learning Ventures (ELV) Child Care Management Software (results in $1,050 to $1,500 in provider savings)
*Tier 2 members must first join Tier 1
Tier 3: Collaboration
- All Tier 1 and Tier 2 services, plus:
- FREE in-person and virtual coaching
- FREE Farm-to-ECE programming
- FREE full access to ELV Child Care Management Software
- FREE Back-office billing/tuition collection services
- Relief Squad substitute teacher access.
*Note: Tier 3 services are currently available in some Wisconsin counties.
For more information or if you have additional questions, e-mail Tiered Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 721-6936.
Child Care Program Start-Up Support
Provider Assistance for Licensing (PAL) – Northern and Western Licensing Regions
Start-Up Program – Southern, Southeastern, and Northeastern Licensing Regions
Build It Strong: Child Care Business Foundations Training Series
- Beloit March 15-May 24
- Virtual March 7-May 2 English | español
WEESSN Impact Report
Calling all community members, potential collaborators, and Wisconsin early care and education supporters at large! Receive the latest updates about WEESSN’s impact on the field of early childhood education and get involved in our support of providers across the state.