Wisconsin Early Education Shared Services Network
The Wisconsin Early Education Shared Services Network (WEESSN) brings together family and center-based early care and education programs to pool resources and leverage economies of scale. By sharing resources, knowledge, and expertise, childcare programs can save time and money. Being a part of a network allows you to be BIG where big is important (purchasing and resources sharing) while still staying small, where small is everything – providing care and education within your community, the way you know best. Think of WEESSN as an extra team member dedicated to helping you improve your programming, decrease your costs and save you time. Our #1 goal is to make your professional life less stressful.
Our Network is growing! ALL regulated family and group childcare providers may now join for free! Below you will see three different ways you can participate. We can’t wait to welcome you into WEESSN!
Tiered Levels of Services
Tier 1 – Communication
- FREE WISER resource site access – Includes tools, templates, and resources to help you run your business wiser. Created for both family providers and group centers, this site aids program management, policies, business practices, and curriculum
- FREE job postings through Aquire4Hire on 8 different employment sites including Indeed, LinkedIn, and Google
- Discounted purchasing through Savings4Members at Discount School Supplies, Lakeshore Learning, Kaplan, Childcraft, School Specialty, Ace Hardware, and MORE
- FREE quarterly trainings so that you learn how to maximize the benefits of Tier 1 membership
- FREE WEESSN Wrap-Up – All the most up-to-date information from DCF, as well as professional development opportunities, early childhood advocacy updates, and more summarized in easy-to-read language tailored just for YOU
- Recipes and resources to encourage healthy eating and creative nutrition programming through the WEESSN Farm-to-ECE monthly newsletter
Tier 2 – Cooperation
- All Tier 1 services
- FREE virtual coaching
- FREE Docs by Phone – mental/physical health support
- FREE registration for the annual WECA Conference (1 per program)
- FREE virtual professional development
- FREE 6-month introduction to Early Learning Ventures (ELV) Child Care Management Software (normal onboarding costs are $900)
*Tier 2 Members must first join Tier 1
Tier 2 Registration opens November 1st, 2021
Tier 3 – Collaboration
- All Tier 1 and Tier 2 services plus
- FREE in-person and virtual coaching
- FREE Farm-to-ECE programming
- FREE full access to ELV Child Care Management Software
- FREE Back-office billing/tuition collection services
- Relief squad substitute teacher access * Currently not available due to COVID and the Delta variant.
*Tier 3 services are currently available in the following areas: City of Milwaukee, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Green, Grant, Iowa, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, La Crosse, Monroe, Richland, Sauk, and Vernon Counties. An application process is used for regulated family child care and group child care centers in these counties to receive services.
For more information or additional questions, contact Tiered Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org | (608) 721-6936