WEESSN offers three tiers of engagement – choose the one that fits your needs and geographic location. Click on a Tier below for more information.
Any regulated family or group child care program can join—for FREE. The program is NOT tied to Wisconsin Registry or YoungStar levels. One membership is available per program.
Tier 1: Communication
Tier 2: Cooperation
BILINGUAL | VIRTUAL COACHING
Tier 1 benefits, plus:
- Virtual WEESSN Tiered Membership Specialist
- Child care management software using ELV’s Alliance Core system (6-mo. subscription)
- 24/7 telemedicine access
Tier 3: Collaboration
BILINGUAL | REGIONAL COACHING
Tier 1 and Tier 2 benefits, plus:
- Dedicated WEESSN Coach
- Shared back-office staff
- ELV’s Alliance Core system – extended subscription fully paid
- Food system supports
- Shared substitute pool
Interested in starting a child care business?
Child care is a career that enriches your life and makes a difference in the lives of young children, their families, and the communities in which they live. Wisconsin needs more high-quality child care programs throughout the state and particularly in rural areas currently experiencing child care deserts. WECA and WEESSN are actively supporting new child care programs in the following ways: if you or someone you know is interested, please contact us.
Financial Information Resources
In addition to hundreds of resources on the WISER site, WEESSN offers access to:
- Timely information about federal stimulus funds and taxes, sound business practices, and tools for healthy business operations, including fact sheets, worksheets, and videos in English and Spanish
- WEESSN covers the registration fee for the LegUp enrollment management system to help providers manage waitlists, offer online tour booking, and share real-time availability. Maximize revenues by making it easier for parents to fill slots in your program!
- Educator Assistance Program (EAP): A FREE service available for each person who works in your child care program (group and family), this benefit will provide no-cost access to individual and confidential professional services like financial planning, legal advice, personal wellness, and crisis intervention. It will be an excellent addition to any benefits package. More details coming soon!
- Tier 3 members: Additional back-office assistance is available for building budgets, monitoring cash flow, supporting billing/tuition collections, customizing ELV’s Alliance Core software, and other financial tasks.
- If you have questions, please contact the Financial Services team for more information at BackOfficeWEESSN@wisconsinearlychildhood.org.
Food Systems Support
- Innovative Farm to ECE programs for connecting providers with farmers and increasing access to fresh produce and affordable, nutrient-dense food – available for Tier 3 participants in designated areas
- Pilot programs in 2022 include food box deliveries, garden beds, garden grants, and more
- Farm to ECE Newsletter: Recipes and resources to encourage healthy eating and creative nutrition programming are available to all WEESSN members.
- Contact us for questions about Food Systems Support.