When you join you get:
- Financial reimbursements for serving healthy foods
- Assistance with easy and quick online recordkeeping
- Materials to help you plan menus and market your program including a newsletter full of ideas
- Plus, you’ll have access to online resources through the WECA website whenever you need
Who can participate in the WECA Food Program?
If you are a certified or licensed family child care provider in Wisconsin, you may be eligible to participate.
How does the program work?
- Become a licensed or certified family child care provider.
- Contact WECA to schedule a visit to your home.
- Sign an agreement with the WECA Food Program and enroll the children in your care.
- Feed children following food program guidelines and keep a record of menus and attendance.
- Submit monthly menu and attendance records.
- Receive your reimbursement!
Once you’ve become a WECA Food Program participant:
- Allow a WECA staff member to visit you three times a year
- Complete an annual in-home training and child re-enrollment packet