How does the WECA Food Program work?
- Become a licensed or certified family child care provider, if you aren’t already.
- Contact WECA to schedule a visit to your home.
- Sign an agreement with the WECA Food Program and enroll the children in your care.
- Feed children following food program guidelines and keep a record of menus and attendance.
- Submit monthly menu and attendance records.
- Allow a WECA Food Program Area Coordinator to visit you three times a year.
- Complete an annual in-home training and child re-enrollment packet.
- Receive your reimbursement!
For more information on the Child and Adult Care Food Program, review this overview document.