Food Program Logo

Overview & Eligibility

Am I eligible?

If you are a certified or licensed family child care provider in Wisconsin, you may be eligible to enroll and participate. WECA’s Food Program is the only food program in the state to serve all counties and all Tribal nations.

How does the WECA Food Program work?

  • Become a licensed or certified family child care provider, if you aren’t already.
  • Contact WECA to schedule a visit to your home.
  • Sign an agreement with the WECA Food Program and enroll the children in your care.
  • Feed children following food program guidelines and keep a record of menus and attendance.
  • Submit monthly menu and attendance records.
  • Allow a WECA Food Program Area Coordinator to visit you three times a year.
  • Complete an annual in-home training and child re-enrollment packet.
  • Receive your reimbursement!

For more information on the Child and Adult Care Food Program, review this overview document.

This site is registered on as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.